Edwards acquired four 6-line Goldhofer ADDrive Modules in 2017 – the first 6-line modules purchased and operating in the world! These multi-flexible use modules are a tremendous addition to our hydraulic platform trailer fleet.
The Goldhofer ADDrive module advantages are:
- Versatile Self-Propelled and Free Wheeling modes for towing up to 80 km/h.
- Automatic uncoupling of axles prevents overheating of drive components.
- Self-Propelled drive mode reduces weight for crossing bridges without tractor unit.
- World’s first Heavy Duty Module with Quick-Acting Electronic Braking System (EBS).
- Extreme bending moment for concentrated cargoes.
- Can be synchronized with other Goldhofer self-propelled units.