Edwards Moving & Rigging is an industry leader in heavy haul and specialized rigging. We are headquartered in Shelbyville, KY with branches in the Midwest, Northeast, Ohio Valley, and Southeast Regions. We are currently looking for a Project Manager. This position works closely with the sales representative in stages of a project, from the bidding process through the execution of the project. The project manager is responsible for the planning, coordinating and oversight of a project. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, paid travel expenses and travel per diem. Travel is required.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop a detailed scope of each project identifying various needs such as route surveys, permits, equipment, support services, site requirements and other necessary resources.
- Manages the day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Communicates and coordinates with management, sales representatives and the customer to identify and plan for anticipated project scheduling and mobilization of equipment and crews.
Qualification / Skills / Knowledge
- Must possess a strong core value system to include honesty, integrity and a good work ethic.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Undergraduate degree and/or experience in the areas of project planning/management or other areas related to logistic planning/management are a plus.
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to provide unique solutions for customers and projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate information.
Edwards Moving & Rigging is an equal opportunity employer.