Edwards Moving & Rigging is an industry leader in heavy haul and specialized rigging. We are headquartered in Shelbyville, KY with branches located in the Midwest, Northeast, Ohio Valley and Southeast Regions. We offer a competitive benefits package, paid travel expenses and travel per diem.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Develop written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Conduct project management duties and responsibilities, as needed, required or directed for prospective jobs in the bidding process and/or awarded jobs in the execution phases.
- Travel is required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess a strong core value system to include honesty, integrity and a good work ethic.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related area or an acceptable combination of experience and education.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to provide unique solutions for customers and projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate information.
Edwards Moving & Rigging is an equal opportunity employer.
More Career Opportunities
- Apprenticeship Program
- Project Manager - Nationwide Large Projects
- Laborer/Rigger - All Locations
- Welder / Fabricator - All Locations
- CDL Driver - All Locations
- CDL Licensed/Rigger – All Locations
- Sales Representative - Southeast Region
- Sales Representative - Tennessee Valley - Mid Atlantic Region
- Equipment Mechanic - All Locations
- Safety Manager
- Maintenance Shop Manager