Edwards Moving & Rigging is an industry leader in heavy haul and specialized rigging. We are headquartered in Shelbyville, KY with branches in the Midwest, Northeast, Ohio Valley, and Southeast Regions. We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefits package, paid travel expenses and travel per diem.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Develop written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
- Conduct project management duties and responsibilities, as needed, required or directed for prospective jobs in the bidding process and/or awarded jobs in the execution phases.
- Travel is required.
Qualifications / Skills / Knowledge:
- Must possess a strong core value system to include honesty, integrity and a good work ethic.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or related area or an acceptable combination of experience and education.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to provide unique solutions for customers and projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate information.
Edwards Moving & Rigging is an equal opportunity employer.
More Career Opportunities
- Apprenticeship Program
- Project Manager - Nationwide Large Projects
- Laborer/Rigger - All Locations
- Welder / Fabricator - All Locations
- CDL Driver - All Locations
- CDL Licensed/Rigger – All Locations
- Sales Representative Southeast Region
- Sales Representative Tennessee Valley Mid-Atlantic Region
- Equipment Mechanic - All Locations
- Safety Manager
- Maintenance Shop Manager